1. Have Video meetings:
The outbound students have video meetings with Korean students and talk about the cultural differences between Korea and Taiwan. Furthermore, they schedule the learning trip together.
2. Promote students’ international literacy:
We provide more courses to enhance the outbound students’ international knowledge, including international etiquette, Korean culture, history, environment and customs.
3. Hold a pre-trip briefing:
We hold a pre-trip briefing to make sure outbound students and their parents have clear ideas about the itinerary and activities.
1. Participate in the DFL curriculum and enhance international exchange.
2. Present Cultural Study Project: present the different cultural learning activities between Dongtouchuan Foreign Language School and Kaohsiung Municipal Gushan Senior High School.
3. Experience the Korean family life and dormitory life.
The outbound students stay two nights in Korean students’ family and three nights in dormitory. Through this arrangement, they learn more etiquette regarding homestay and have dormitory experiences.
4. Broaden the mind to cross-cultural learning.
The students have a city tour to further understand the folk culture and open their mind to different cultures.
1. The leading teacher awards certificates to the outbound students for their outstanding performance during the trip.
2. The outbound students will share their experiences abroad with other students in public after returning.